Individual Tax Planning in Worthington, OH
Minimize your tax liability with professional account specialists.
Year-round tax planning is key to finding the most deductions you may be able to claim on your tax return. At the same time, it keeps you on top of your taxes while also avoiding a panic at tax time.
For most people, preparing their yearly individual income tax return is no fun. There’s the worry that the forms were filled out incorrectly and that the IRS will decide it’s time to audit you. You also may wonder, “Am I missing a deduction, am I underpaying – or even worse, overpaying?”
It’s not uncommon to see new or changed regulations from one year to the next – and that can be even more daunting to the individual taxpayer. Perhaps it’s time to turn the taxing task of doing your own taxes over to a financial advisor who offers expert tax preparation services. This is especially true for individuals with significant assets and complex tax returns.
At Royal Oak Financial Group, we are your tax planning and preparation resource – and your individual tax accountant specialists in Worthington, OH. Minimizing your tax liability is our main objective and that process starts with tax planning and consistent oversight. Our tax accountants will assess your current situation and implement tax planning methods including various saving strategies to ensure you’re taking full advantage of all the latest tax laws and deductions you are eligible for while keeping you in compliance with the IRS.
Our tax accountants can help by:
- Providing online access to our tax planning and tax preparation services through secure web portals allowing 24/7 access to your tax returns.
- Pre-calculating your personal income tax liabilities before year-end to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Offering tax planning guidance throughout the year on financial/investment decisions that will impact annual tax liability.
- Analyzing your records at year-end for any overlooked deductions.
- Employing tax planning strategies that will allow you to achieve your short- and long-term goals.
- Remaining up-to-date on the changing tax laws that affect you.
- Preparing and E-filing your tax return for increased convenience and efficiency.
Do you know your rights as a taxpayer in Worthington, OH?
According to the IRS website, “the IRS has adopted a Taxpayer Bill of Rights. The Taxpayer Bill of Rights groups the dozens of existing rights in the Internal Revenue Code into ten fundamental rights, and makes these rights more clear, more understandable, and more quickly available to taxpayers.” Learn more about your rights from the IRS.