Business Tax Services
Unless your company is in the business or tax preparation and planning, you may need help with your business tax matters every year. At Royal Oak Financial Group, our accountants offer business tax planning services along with yearly tax preparation and filing to small businesses.
Business tax planning
From planning to reviewing to adjusting – then preparing and filing your business taxes – our accountants have the expertise you need. Minimizing a client’s liability is our main objective in business tax preparation and planning. The process starts with determining your goals and reviewing deductions, then continues with regular reviews throughout the year and tax preparation as needed.
Our accountants will recommend strategies to reduce tax liability while remaining in compliance with the Internal Revenue Service. We also ensure that your company is taking full advantage of current tax regulations that can help your bottom line when tax preparation time comes around again.
How do you know what you DON’T KNOW?
Again, unless you’re expert in business tax planning, navigating, let alone understanding IRS regulations, changes, or penalties is confusing at best. Using the tax preparation and planning services of those experienced in business taxes can avoid costly penalties – or paying too much in taxes. Or worse, paying too little and then having to account for your mistake to an IRS agent! It’s our job as accountants to know IRS regulations – and it’s our job to keep your tax liability to a minimum.
As with all clients, business tax planning and related tax preparation services are tailored to meet your needs. Our services include:
- Online access through secure web portals with 24/7 access to your tax returns.
- Pre-calculation of your business income liabilities before year-end to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Guidance on business decisions made throughout the year that will impact your liability in a given year.
- Analysis of your records at year-end for overlooked deductions during tax preparation.
- Recommended strategies that will allow you to achieve short-and long-term goals.
- The latest information by staying up-to-date on the changing laws that affect you.
- E-filing your return for increased convenience and efficiency.
- And more
We are your business tax preparation and planning specialists!Contact Us Today CALL: 614-842-6090